Creating the brain exercises is also a challenge for me personally and my own way of exercising my brain.
If you follow the story of the origin of these exercises, you will see the student had a whole school –Teachers and students fooled.
I have to admit that if the student did not explain I might not have been able to read his writings; but his explanation helped.
Too many people are complaining that the exercises are too difficult, and I prefer them to enjoy the exercises as well as accepting the challenge.
Let me explain the concept behind the exercises by demonstrating how to read the sentence; not all exercises will be this easy or follow the same pattern, but the principle is the same.
Exercise # 00–Can you read Me.
The 16 letters represent a three –word sentence.
Identify the sentence.
Let’s say I give the first clue-5 + 4 + 7
One visitor wanted to know what the numbers had to do with a word game.
Remember this is a test of cognitive function, critical thinking and creativity.
- There are 16 letters and 5 + 4 + 7 =16.
- The sentence has 3 words
- Separate the words, therefore the next step is to separate the words
- PTLNA—SEOM—FSLROEW-Got it?
- You may not have to go any further, good cognitive function should recognize the three words right away.
- Let’s say I give a second clue, again with numbers-
- What has those numbers got to do with a word game, your creative brain should tell you there are 16 numbers, so let’s separate the numbers again according to the equation
Now that I have reached this far, Identify the pattern above and you should be able to read the sentence.
Copyright 2018 Courtney Devonish.